I was recently recommended by a friend, whom is a board licensed esthetician, to try Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads. For the past few months I have struggles with mild recurring acne on my cheeks and forehead. My skin has never been this bad. I have tried multiple different face creams, washes, and masks, but nothing seemed to work. After trying Clearasil Ultra Rapid Action Pads, my skin immediately began to clear up. I could not believe how fast this product was working, especially because it was from the drug store. Here are the pros and cons of this product.
- Fast acting- I noticed results in as little as 4 hours.
- Reduces the size and redness of acne.
- Leaves skin smooth and clear.
- Can be used to exfoliate. (the pads are rigid)
- Helps to stop pimples from forming.
- Has 2% Salicylic Acid (acne medication)
- Deeply cleanses pores.
- Opens tightly clogged pores to reduce future break outs.
- Can makeup your face extremely dry and flakey. I suggest using a heavy moisturizer after each use of a pad.
- Will sting sensitive/freshly popped pimples or acne.
- Do not use too closely to your eyes. The Salicylic Acid is very strong and can cause a burning or stinging feeling even if it has not made direct contact to your eyes.