If you haven’t heard about the bath bomb craze you are seriously missing out. Bath bombs are a hard packed, circular mixture. When the bath bomb hits the water it begins to quickly fizz, adding oils and scents to the bathwater. Bath bombs are a great addition to add to bath time and can help you feel more relaxed. Bath bombs come is all different sizes, colors, and scents. There is a bath bomb for every bath experience. The average cost for 1 bath bomb is between $5 and $10. Bath bombs are only good for a one time use. Bath bombs are a great do it your self project that you will thank yourself for later. Bath bombs are perfect for the Holiday season. Put some bath bombs as stocking stuffers or add to a spa gift basket. This do it yourself bath bomb recipe is simple and easy and only takes around 10 minutes to make. Instead of buying already made bath bombs you can make your own with these simple steps.
- Citric Acid
- Baking Soda
- Shea Butter
- Essential Oils (Grapefruit & Citrus Fresh)
- Bath Color Tablets
- Spray Bottle With Water
- Muffin Tin
- Mix a 1/2 cup of citric acid with 1 cup of baking soda.
- Melt 2 tbsp of shea butter in the microwave.
- Add shea butter and 10 drops of essential oils to the dry mixture.
- Stir in crushed color tablets.
- Spray 3-5 spritzes of water to the mixture. Stir after each spritz.
- Pack the mixture into the muffin tin, firmly.
- Leave to dry over night.