For these nails, a neon shade gives off a summer mood and compliments your cool outfits day or night. I searched around for the perfect shade and found Lava Lamp by Color Club and Sun Kissed by Sally Hansen. To put a little twist on your manicure, use 2 shades. Sometimes I paint a finger or 2 the other shade depending which color I like more. Other times, I opt for the french manicure style, painting the tips of my nails, which is my favorite look. I look at it as a way to incorporate color blocking to any outfit.
- Start off with a nail hardening base to protect the nail
- Paint 1st color over whole nail, double coat, let dry
- Paint 2nd color over tips, double coat, let dry
- Finish with a clear gel top coat, then dry
- Get ready for the warm weather, vacation, and roof top parties!
Get the nail polishes: