I love makeup, but hate spending hundreds of dollars every few months to restock my makeup. I have found great products right at my local drug store. The makeup in this list only cost me around $50 for five items, which is nearly impossible to get at Sephora or MAC. It is always good to invest in some name brand makeup products, but it’s nice to be able to find similar drug store products that do the same job. By getting my foundation, concealer, eyeliner, mascara, and face powder at the drug store has saved me hundreds of dollars this past year.
- Foundation Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind
2. Concealer/ Highlight Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind
3. Mascara Rimmel London Scandal Eyes Rockin’ Curves
4. Eyeliner e.l.f Kohl Eyeliner
5. Powder Foundation L’OREAL true match powder